Industries We Serve
“US healthcare spending will rise from $4 trillion to $8.3 trillion by 2040, Deloitte estimates. This is 18.4% of the GDP.”
– (Deloitte, 2021)
• As changes are occurring in your healthcare organization, what steps can you take to
validate your current expenses?
• Hospital leadership is drowning in data but has that data helped drive your costs down
and improve the services you need to improve your patients experience?
• Changes in supply chain, payroll, benefits, patient accessibility and many others are
making it more difficult for healthcare organizations to remain in the black. How have
their issues impacted your financial health?
Manufacturing & Warehousing
• Supply Chain is the #1 issue companies will be facing until 2024. With both supply and
manpower cost on the rise, what effective measures is your team taking to remain
• Are you ready to implement new technology to compensate for the shortage of workers?
• With reshoring becoming more and more common among manufacturers, is it time to
reassess your current infrastructure?
“43 percent of manufacturing firms agreed that their top challenge for
increasing supply is the difficulty finding workers.”
– (Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, 2021 Survey)
Finance & Banking
• Will you be ready for the onslaught of new vendors, telecom/data services and fees associated with digitalization?
• Has digitalization opened up the door to an unmanageable dependence on multiple vendors and their unique: billing, service levels and increase in data dependence?
• Are you drowning in a sea of monthly invoices that cannot be effectively validated against your actual (and often times unknown) services and contract terms?
“One-third of financial services CIOs identified digital as their top business priority for 2019, up by more than 8% from last year.”
– (Gartner.com, 2019)
“…(Federal) grants provide roughly 31 percent of state budgets and 23 percent of
state and local budgets combined…(they are) at historically low levels.”
– (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, 2018)
Government & Education
• Have decreases in federal dollars impacted your local government’s ability to provide much needed programs to your citizens?
• Are you short-staffed due to the limited budget now available to your local government?
• Have these cuts negatively impacted your ability to monitor your multiple vendors and their unique billing & service levels?
espy: es | py (e spi’ i-) vt. – pied |-py’ing
To catch sight of (something distant, partially hidden, or obscure); glimpse; discover; detect.