We empower organizations to control costs while delivering value from their vendors utilizing our 3-Point proprietary review process:
- Providing the identification and validation of: wireless, landline, data, software, cloud, maintenance and equipment expenses;
- Cleansing the expenses by identifying and correcting errors & overcharges; and
- Identifying areas of vendor’s contract noncompliance.
We provide vendor visibility during and after the Expense Analysis process which will lead to better resource allocation and improved efficiency. This will categorize your expenses by location, vendor, vendor contracts, service type and features allowing you to:
- Identify relevant vendors enterprise-wide to match the needs of the company to the right vendor;
- Compare vendors for a simplistic evaluation of resource requirements; and
- Streamline and centralize disparate vendor information to provide unbiased accessibility.
- Vendor Liability Management
Monitoring to anticipate contract expirations to manage the risk of “off contract” terms & billing. Assist in renegotiation with vendors to optimize the terms & conditions of the contracts.
- Change Management
Through our Help Desk, facilitate the moves, adds, changes and deletions directly with your vendors.
- Relationship Management
Building lasting and meaningful vendor relationships to create a sense of integration and collaboration. This will lead to greater vendor accountability and performance while mitigating risk.
Government Funding Management (Healthcare)
Our individual and consortia clients have received over $70 million in funds through our ongoing support for Rural Healthcare through USAC’s Healthcare Connect Fund and Telecommunications Program. Our in-depth process includes:
- Identifying all locations
- Determining the location’s rurality
- Researching the location’s eligibility and their services’ eligibility
- Establishing HCPs
- Developing & administering the RFP submission
- Performing bid evaluation
- Submitting fund requests
- Requesting fund disbursement
- Certifying services
- Verifying funding
- Completing all program compliance requests
- Merchant Services Audit
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- Worker’s Compensation Audit
- Virtual Cards
- Waste and Recycling Analysis
- Utilities Audit & Analysis
- Shipping/Small Parcel Audit
Here’s How To Get Started
Step 1: Select
Select the industry type that best describes your business or organization.
Step 2: Answer
Answer the specific industry questions to see if you face similar issues.
Step 3: Discover
Click our service links under your industry to see how each can help your organization.
Step 4: Schedule
Schedule a brief, no-risk phone call with one of our friendly consultants.
Step 5: Start
Your consultant will detail the specifics of your identified services based on your unique needs and discuss how to get started.
espy: es | py (e spi’ i-) vt. – pied |-py’ing
To catch sight of (something distant, partially hidden, or obscure); glimpse; discover; detect.